Gynecologic Conditions Treated
- Fibroid Uterus (Benign tumors inside the uterus) These are noncancerous growths in the uterus that can result in heavy menstrual bleeding, lengthy periods, and possible pelvic pain.
- Ovarian Cysts (Dermoid cysts, Endometrioma,…) May be a solid or fluid-filled sac that forms either within the ovary or on the surface of an ovary, causing some menstrual irregularities in some situations, as well as irregular bowel movements.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding This irregular uterine bleeding may result from hormone imbalance, medical disease, pregnancy, or other conditions.
- Post Menopausal Bleeding This type of bleeding may, in some cases, be caused by endometrial cancer, hormone issues, infection of the uterus / cervix, or as a result of medication use.
- Vaginal Dryness This condition is often caused by hormonal changes, irritants, and various other issues, resulting in discomfort, as well as painful intercourse.
- Vaginal Laxity Numerous factors, including childbirth, medical conditions, and aging, can all impact the collagen levels found in the skin and tissue in the vagina, resulting in a feeling of looseness.
- Dyspareunia (Painful intercourse) Resulting in painful intercourse / sex, dyspareunia may be caused by external genitalia pain, deeper pelvis pain and pressure, inflammation, and various other factors.